Falk Guitars has completed another fine handmade instrument. The F-5 mandolin model has specifications like those of the early Loar’s. A 1929 model was referenced as inspiration.
- Fully bound body, neck and headstock
- Flowerpot mother of pearl inlay
- Mother of pearl fingerboard markers
- Hand carved Engelmann top and figured maple back
- Voiced plates of the body
- Dovetail neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard
- Adjustable ebony bridge
- Signed by the luthier
The sound has an even full spectrum quality with un un-throttled resonance capacity that is without rival.
Dave is very pleased with the tone qualities of this mandolin. He desires to build more. Order yours today. Have it built for your needs.